Wednesday, January 14, 2015

All Things New

"He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." Revelation 21:5 

 Over a year and a half ago I was drunk, hung over, and addicted to alcohol. I would have never had thought, at that time, that I would be sober and on my way to Panama City, Panama, on my first Mission Trip. The Holy Spirit is helping me in my weakness and making all things new in my life. In spite of the occasional physical alcoholic thirst that I feel, He is helping me to stay dry and calling me to the mission field. 


 We, The First Presbyterian Church of Manasquan Mission Team, will be boarding a plane to Panama in two days from now. I intend to use this blog as a journal of our mission trip experience. 


God's word is trustworthy and true and I thank Him for giving us the privilege to preach the good news, the privilege to live out His word as missionaries, and most of all the privilege to get to know Him personally. 


Continue, Lord Jesus, to make all things new for us from Your Throne in Heaven. 


 Thank you, Heavenly Father, for making all things new through Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment